MyCheapRemovalas provides international removal services across the whole of Europe.
One of the popular routes is from Spain to Germany. People wish to move to Germany for different reasons, to look for a place with a higher quality of life, to benefit from an amazing education system and study without spending thousands in tuition fees, or to enjoy beer and currywurst and explore new culture. Bearing in mind that Germany is the EU’s largest economy and is rated highly as a place to grow old it’s definitely worth considering for living.
How much will it cost to move from Spain to Germany?
The costs of removals from Spain to Germany with MyCheapRemovals are related to the distance between collection and delivery location and the total volume of customer consignment. Here are some example prices for removals from Spain to Germany
- Barcelona – Munich
Small removals: 5 and 10 cubic metres – £649 and £909,
Large removals: 15,20 and 30 cubic metres – £1439, £2049 and £2409
- Madrid – Berlin
Small removals of 5 and 10 cubic metres: 859 GBP and 1249 GBP
Large removals of 15,20 and 30 cubic metres: 2009 GBP, 2889 GBP and 3479 GBP
- Malaga- Dusseldorf
Small removals of 5 and 10 cubic metres: 849 GBP and 1239 GBP
Large removals of 15,20 and 30 cubic metres
1989 GBP, 2859 GBP and 3439 GBP
How long will it take …
The majority of routes between Spain and Germany are through continental Europe, so if you are not moving from Majorca, Menorca or Ibiza MyCheapRemovals can help with your move within a couple of days if you choose small removal. For large removal options, we can deliver your goods within 24 hours.
Barcelona – Munich up to 48 hours
Madrid – Berlin 3 days
Malaga – Dusseldorf ⅔ days
What paperwork is required?
Germany and Spain are members of the border-free Schengen Area which guarantees free movement of people and goods, which means there are no requirements for any additional paperwork and customs procedures.
If you decide to move from Spain to Germany (or from Germany to Spain) the only document we’ll require will be an inventory list for insurance purposes. Our Inventory list will also help you establish what volume option you’ll need for your removal from Spain to Germany.
How to move to Germany from Spain with MyCheapRemovals.
At MyCheapRemovals, we offer high-quality customer service at very competitive prices. From as little as £589 (or equivalent in Euros) – Girona to Stuttgart, 5 cubic meters – we can help you with your moving journey every step of the way.
- Request a removal quote – provide us with the collection and delivery location, the volume you require and the date when you planning your removal from Spain to Germany. We asking for your phone number, however, we won’t be calling you.
- Our system will generate removal quotes – the only exclusion for automated quotes are Spanish postcodes starting with 07 and 38 – one of our customer advisors will check it and provide you with prices as soon as we hear back from our logistic department.
- Once you decide what volume option you need you can progress to a booking system – it is straightforward – choose the date, provide us with collection and delivery addresses and you’ll be redirected to the payment page – we use a very well-known Stripe system. The deposit in MyCheapRemovals is only 10%.
- When the payment is confirmed, the ball is passed to the logistics team. They will come back with a date range for a collection and delivery date and we will inform you.
- When it comes closer to your removal service date, they will provide a specific day and time window for collection. Please make sure you have someone with you to help with loading your goods. Please also make sure your items are well secured.
- Once your goods arrive at the destination point, our driver will help you unload your inventory.
That’s it. It is simpler than it sounds. Please remember – you have to secure your goods, even in boxes if required – glass, chandeliers and other delicate items. Also, make sure you’ll be able to provide additional helping hands for loading and unloading.