If you are planning on moving to Italy, the largest country in western Europe, MyCheapRemovals is the best choice!
If you are looking for a reliable service with earnest customer service and incredibly helpful and kind drivers, you can stop searching because you have just found the right place!
MyCheapRemovals sticks to four fundamental principles:
Provide the customers with an extraordinary service, assist them and address their needs
Take care of the customer’s load as if it was ours
Offer the most competitive and satisfactory price for the European removals
Provide door to door removals in no time at all
HOW TO CHECK THE PRICE?
It is super simple! Enter collection and delivery place of your removal to Italy, as well as your email address, choose the volume you need and email yourself a quote. You will receive the quote for all the volumes we offer: 5m3, 10m3, 15m3 and 30m3. If you are not sure what how much cubic meters you need, please CHECK OUR VISUALIZATION FOR EACH VOLUME.
The price you received is final, and includes:
all applicable taxes
cost of a ferry
transit insurance up to £20.000 per van
our driver’s assisstance with loading and one hour with unloading
HOW TO BOOK?
If you are satisfied with the price of your removal to Italy, it is time to place the order. Use the quote you received and clik the button “BOOK NOW” next to the option you require. If you want to know what the whole removal process looks like, please check our A TO Z EXPLANATION HERE.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Wouldn’t it be nice to live in beautiful Rome? Book a dedicated 15m3 van and leave us the rest – only for £1279 from London.
Moving to Milan also sounds like a good idea! 5m3 option from London will cost you only £459.
For more quotations from the UK to Italy, please check this POST.
Also, CLICK HERE if you want to find out some more facts about this exciting country.
1. Italy looks like a high-heeled boot jutting into the Mediterranean Sea. The boot seems to be kicking a weirdly shaped ball: the island of Sicily.
2. Italian is Italy’s official language, which has its roots in the ancient and dead language of Latin. If you listen while people are speaking, the language can sound like a song. Many expressions in Italian are accompanied by hand gestures with very specific meanings.
3. After the Roman Empire fell, Rome became the capital of Christianity. The Pope is still based in Rome, actually in the Vatican City, which is one of the smallest countries in the world.
4. Pizza was invented in Naples, Italy. There are two classic types of pizza: one topped with a simple red sauce and is called marinara and the other, topped with tomato sauce and mozzarella, is called the margherita after Queen Margherita.
5. Parmesan cheese originated in the area around Parma, Italy. Italians also created many other cheeses, including gorgonzola, mozzarella, provolone, and ricotta.
6. Many single Italian children live at home until their 30s, even if they have a job. The Italian family stands at the heart of Italian society.
7. In central Italy, there is a fountain that flows red wine 24-hours a day. It is free to everyone, except for “drunkards and louts.”
Excellent service! I will definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone. I moved from Manchester, UK to Antwerp, Belgium. Sylwia was extremely helpful with organising around ... Read More
Excellent service! I will definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone. I moved from Manchester, UK to Antwerp, Belgium. Sylwia was extremely helpful with organising around my small window of time and promptly answered all of my emails. Jarosław was right on time and his relaxed attitude made me a lot less anxious and stressed. He make the loading process quick and easy. He met me during the time stated in the email, and the unloading went quickly too! Thank you both! (Not to mention they have the most competitive prices!) Read Less
Instant removal quote
MyCheapRemovals, as not many of removal services provider, can send you an instant removal quote. Here last few for a guide: