How much does moving from the UK to Poland cost?
Removal costs are related to two main factors: volume and distance. In terms of volume, we considering two types of removals – small (5 and 10 cubic meters of volume) and large – 15, 20 and 30 cubic meters. So, for example, if you thinking about moving from London to Poznan, you’ll be looking at £689 for a small removal (5 cubic meters – part load – more on the on this page) or if you decide to move the content of a house – min. 15 cubic meters, prices will start from £1359.
Another route for a better perspective on prices for removals from the UK to Poland – Manchester to Katowice: small removal option starting from £859 and large removal from £1729.
For an instant, no obligation quote check Removals to Poland
How long does it take for my belonging to arrive from the UK to Poland?
The time frame for the arrival of your goods, when you move from the UK to Poland depends on the volume option, you’ve chosen. Fastest would be large removal, where the removal company will use a dedicated van or lorry, so it is possible to receive your goods within 24 hours from loading time. Since the UK is not a member of the EU additional procedures are implemented, that may affect this time.
If you choose the “small” removal option, which technically speaking is a shared service where your belongings will travel with other customers’ items, so the time could be extended up to 3 days, however, as we are very busy in MyCheapRemovals it is easy for us to combine deliveries and make your belongings in shorter time.
Our customer service team will be happy to answer any questions in this regard.
I’m moving to Poland – what documents do I need?
Since the United Kingdom left European Union there are a couple of more documents required when you move to Poland (and to be frank, all EU countries). First, we will require an “Inventory list” and a copy of your passport or national ID card. With new regulations, we will need proof of your address in the UK, where you were living for the last 12 months and any proof of the destination address in Poland.
When you decide to use our removal service we’ll send you a couple of documents to fill in: “non-cession” and CERFA – our customer service representative will help you with this.
What are the living costs in Poland in comparison to the Uk?
In general, living costs in Poland are significantly lower than in the United Kingdom. According to Numbeo, the cost of living in Poland is 40% lower than in the United Kingdom. This is true for most categories of expenses, including rent, groceries, transportation, and entertainment.
Here are some of the reasons why living costs are so much lower in Poland:
- The cost of labour is lower in Poland. This is due to a number of factors, including a lower minimum wage and a higher unemployment rate.
- The cost of goods and services is lower in Poland. This is due to a number of factors, including lower taxes and a less developed economy.
- The cost of living in rural areas is lower than in urban areas. This is true in both Poland and the United Kingdom. However, the difference is more pronounced in Poland.
Can I move to Poland with my Pet?
Yes, you can take your pet with you when you moving to Poland from the UK. However, there are a few requirements that you must meet in order to bring your pet to Poland.
- Your pet must be microchipped with a 15-digit ISO standard microchip.
- Your pet must be vaccinated against rabies at least 21 days before travel.
- Your pet must have a valid health certificate issued by a veterinarian within 10 days of travel.
- Your pet must be free of parasites. If you meet all of these requirements, you can bring your pet into Poland without having to quarantine them. However, you may need to pay a fee to the Polish authorities when you enter the country.